We will explain how you can change your robot vacuum cleaner Xiaomi Mijia 2 in 1 STYJ02YM, also known as Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop-p or Xiaomi Vacuum 3, to your region server.
Are you tired of the app of your Xiaomi Mijia 2 in 1 STYJ02YM working slowly and poorly ? How long will the maps take to load? Or that the action you request fails? This is the fault of the Chinese server to which you have connected it. Changing your vacuum cleaner to your region server is the solution.
The most sold model of Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop-p is the Chinese version called V7, this model has a territory restriction that does not allow us to use it on your region server, therefore we can only synchronize it with Mi Home if we select the Chinese region. But we are going to give you a method to fix it.
The only way, at the moment, to change Xiaomi Mijia 2 in 1 STYJ02YM to your region server is replacing the official Mi Home app with a modified application, also called vevs, Iphone users will not be able to do this tutorial since they cannot install modified apps in IOS .. To do this you must follow the steps that we will explain below:
Note on the use of vevs (modified applications).
The use of these modified applications allows improvements in the communication and operation of the vacuum cleaner. But the origin of its developers is not known. Use them at your discretion, only you are responsible for any damage caused by the use of this software.
Steps to follow to install switch to your region server your Xiaomi Mijia 2 in 1 STYJ02YM / Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop-p:
For this process you must download the latest available version of vevs (modified application), you can find it on the page of its developers: https://www.kapiba.ru/2017/11/mi-home.html or on the telegram channel https://t.me/vacuumspain
- Uninstall the original Mi Home app.
- Install the latest version vevs (modified application). You must allow the installation of applications of unknown origin in the settings of your Android device.
- Provide location permissions to the app.
- Activate the Bluetooth of your mobile.
- Select your region.
- Login with the same account as you did in the original My Home app.
- Press + in the upper right, and then follow the steps indicated.
- If your vacuum cleaner don´t sync automatically, you must manually sync by pressing the two button on the vacuum robot at the same time for 3 seconds. You must connect to the Wi-Fi network created by the vacuum cleaner “viomi-vacuum-v7 _miapXXXX” and in the list of devices choose the Vacuum Mop-p.
- You must wait a few minutes for the saved maps to appear in the modified application.
IF YOU ARE USER OF THIS MODEL, YOU MUST DO MODS IN YOUR ROBOT FOR FIX WATER PROBLEM, PLEASE READ THE NEXT POST: